Makes: 24 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Tailgaters Tenderloin Sandwiches
2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
1/4 cup favorite (prepared) barbecue sauce
1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
2 teaspoons ground cumin
1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
24 (2-inch diameter) small sandwich or cocktail buns
1/2 cup favorite (prepared) barbecue sauce
1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- In small bowl, combine 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing, cumin, pepper and garlic powder; brush onto pork tenderloins.
- Preheat grill* to medium heat, indirect cooking.
- Place on grid and grill for 30 minutes, turning after 15 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 160ºF.
- Transfer pork to cutting board and let stand 5 minutes before cutting into thin slices.
- Meanwhile, stir together all sauce ingredients.
- Serve pork (hot or cold) on small sandwich buns; top with sauce.
*Tailgate Tip: If you do not plan to grill at your tailgate party, grill or roast the pork ahead of time, refrigerate and serve cold.
Recipe courtesy of National Pork Board.