Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Grilled BBQ Chicken Salad
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
1/2 cup KRAFT® Barbecue Sauce, any flavor
1 zucchini, cut in half lengthwise
2 red, yellow or green peppers, cut into quarters
1/4 cup KRAFT® Zesty Italian Dressing
1 bag (10 oz.) salad greens (about 7 cups)
1/2 cup KRAFT® Ranch Dressing
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place chicken on greased grill.
- Brush with barbecue sauce. Grill, covered, 4 minutes.
- Add vegetables to grill. Continue grilling chicken and vegetables 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Frequently brushing chicken with barbecue sauce and vegetables with Italian dressing.
- Slice chicken and vegetables.
- Toss chicken, vegetables and greens.
- Serve with Ranch dressing.
- Sprinkle with KRAFT® Shredded Cheddar Cheese, if desired.
Recipe courtesy of Kraft Foods.