Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 30 to 4 hours
Cook Time: 14 minutes
Grilled Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
1/4 cup KRAFT® Mayo Real Mayonnaise
1/4 cup chopped green onions
4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1lb.)
2 teaspoons olive oil
1/2 cup BULL'S-EYE® Raging Buffalo Barbecue Sauce
4 crusty sandwich rolls, partially split
4 leaf lettuce leaves
2 medium tomatoes, cut into 4 slices each
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix mayo and onions; cover.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Brush chicken with oil.
- Grill chicken 4 min. on each side. Brush lightly with barbecue sauce.
- Continue grilling 2 min. or until chicken is cooked through (170 F), turning and brushing occasionally with the remaining barbecue sauce.
- Spread top halves of rolls with the mayo mixture.
- Place lettuce and tomato slices on bottom halves of rolls; cover with the chicken and tops of rolls.
Recipe courtesy of Kraft Foods.