Makes: 12 servings (2 1/2 cups each)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Use Time: 3 days
Beef Marinade (Great for Kabobbs)
1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
3/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup white wine vinegar
1/3 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons ground dry mustard
2 1/4 teaspoons salt
1 tablespoon ground black pepper
1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
2 tablespoons ground cloves
- In a quart jar, combine oil, soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
- Season with mustard, salt, pepper, parsley and ground cloves.
- Shake well until it is mixed.
- Put meat in a large bowl.
- Pour marinade over meat and let stand covered 3 days in refrigerator, basting every day.
- Remove meat from marinade.
- Discard remaining marinade.
- Cook meat as desired.