Makes: 20 servings (2 tbsp each)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Creole BBQ Sauce
1 tablespoon oil
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
1 bottle (18 oz.) BULL'S-EYE Original Barbecue Sauce
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oil in medium saucepan.
- Add vegetables; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Add remaining ingredients; bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium; simmer 5 minutes; stirring occasionally.
- Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Sauce can be used to brush on ribs or chicken during last 10 minutes of grilling time, turning every few minutes to prevent burning.
Recipe courtesy of Kraft Foods.