Makes: 12 servings (1 pan)
Prep Time: 1 hour
Cook Time: 1 1/2 - 2 hours
Cheesy Beer Potatoes
1 cup butter, sliced
2 teaspoons minced garlic
1/4 cup lemon pepper
1/4 cup salt-free spicy seasoning blend
5 pounds potatoes, cubed
1 green bell pepper, chopped
1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
1 orange bell pepper, chopped
1 sweet onion, chopped
3 (12 fluid ounce) cans beer
16 ounces shredded Mexican-style cheese blend
9x13 inch foil roasting pan
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Line the bottom of the roasting pan with half of the butter, garlic, lemon pepper, and salt-free spicy seasoning blend.
- Place half of the potatoes, green bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, orange bell pepper and onion in the roasting pan
- Cover with the remaining butter, garlic, lemon pepper, and seasoning blend.
- Mix in the remaining potatoes, green bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, orange bell pepper and onion.
- Pour in the beer until it reaches just below the top layer of vegetables.
- Cover pan with foil
- Place pan on the grill grate
- Remove pan from the grill.
- Cover with shredded cheese
- Let stand until the cheese has melted.