Makes: 10 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 - 20 minutes
Grilled Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
20 spears fresh asparagus, trimmed
1/4 teaspoon pepper
10 bacon strips, halved lengthwise
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Place asparagus on a sheet of waxed paper
- Coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with pepper; turn to coat.
- Wrap a bacon piece around each spear and secure ends with toothpicks.
- Grill for 8-12 minutes or until bacon is crisp, turning occasionally.
- Remove from grill onto a plate.