Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Grilled Portobello Mushrooms
4 small (about four inches in diameter) portobello mushrooms,
about 8 ounces
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon garlic (from a jar)
Salt & pepper to taste
- Remove stems from mushrooms. Brush away any dirt or rinse.
- Place gill-side up on a shallow rimmed plate.
- Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar and garlic.
- Pour mixture over the mushrooms, letting some sink into the gills, letting some pour over the sides.
- Move the mushrooms around a bit to soak up a bit of the mixture.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place on grill and cook.