Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 50 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Grilled Summer Vegetables and Corn
1 large red onion
6 ears of corn
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Cut 2 eggplants, 2 zucchini, and 1 large red onion into 1/2-inch slices.
- Cut 2 tomatoes in half, and shuck 6 ears of corn.
- Brush the vegetables with olive oil and sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
- Place everything on the grill and cook, turning frequently, for 10 to 15 minutes or until fork tender.
- Serve hot, reserving one-third of the cut-up vegetables and 2 ears of corn for another use.