Music to Grill By
There are several must-haves when it comes to a cookout. It starts with friends or family. Your favorite beverage. A great recipe. And music!
A great song can make for a great cookout, so in a recent nationwide survey, Blue Rhino asked grillers to tell us their favorite music to grill by. Here's the list, in order beginning with the number one grilling song. Most of them are available for purchase on the Music to Grill
By playlist at itunes.com.
- "Bad to the Bone" - George Thorogood & Delaware Destroyers
- "Ring of Fire" - Johnny Cash, June Carter, & Merle Kilgore
- “Light My Fire” - The Doors
- "Smoke On the Water" - Deep Purple
- “Fire” - Jimi Hendrix
- “Let’s Get It Started” - Black Eyed Peas
- “Disco Inferno” - Tina Turner
- "Love Me Tender” - Elvis Presley
- “Another One Bites the Dust” - Queen
- “Burning Down the House” - Talking Heads
- “Born to Be Wild” - Steppenwolf
- “Burning Love” - Elvis Presley