Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 6 hours - Overnight
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Beef Steak Soft Tacos
12 boneless beef chuck shoulder steaks, cut 3⁄4 inch thick (about 1-1/2 pounds)
12 small flour tortillas, warmed
2/3 cup prepared Italian dressing
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1 tablespoon chili powder
Thinly sliced lettuce
Dairy sour cream
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Combine marinade ingredients in small bowl. Place beef steaks and marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn to coat.
- Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove steaks; discard marinade.
- Place steaks on grid and grill, uncovered to desired doneness, turning occasionally.
- Carve into thin slices; season with salt.
- Serve in tortillas with toppings.
Recipe and photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff.