Makes: 6 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Easy Chicken Wings
3 pounds chicken wings, separated at joints, tips discarded
1/2 cup butter
1 cup hot sauce
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Cook the wings 8 to 12 minutes on each side (until juices run clear).
Note: Larger pieces will take slightly longer to cook.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan
- Mix in the hot sauce, cayenne pepper, and black pepper.
- Place wings in a large container with a secure lid.
- Pour sauce over the wings, and seal.
- Shake well until thoroughly coated.