Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes - 2 hours
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Mojo Beef Kabobs
1 pound boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 1 inch thick
1 teaspoon coarse grind black pepper
1 large lime, cut into 8 wedges
1 small red onion, cut into 8 thin wedges
1 container grape or cherry tomatoes (about 10 ounces)
1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh oregano
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon minced garlic
3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Whisk Mojo Sauce ingredients in small bowl. Set aside.
- Cut beef steak into 1-1/4 inch pieces; season with pepper.
- Alternately thread beef with lime and onion wedges evenly onto four 12-inch metal skewers. Thread tomatoes evenly onto four 12-inch metal skewers.
- Place kabobs on grid and grill tomato kabobs, uncovered, about 2 to 4 minutes or until slightly softened, turning occasionally.
- Grill beef kabobs, uncovered, about 8 to 10 minutes for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
- Serve kabobs drizzled with sauce.