How do I connect my tank?
- Use only in compliance with applicable codes.
- Read and follow manufacturer’s instructions.
- Consult manufacturer’s instructions concerning the cylinder connection provided with your appliance.
- Be sure regulator vent is not pointing up.
- Turn off all valves on the appliance.
- To Connect (see illustrations below):
- Attach Appliance Connector (1) or (2) to Cylinder Valve (3)
- If Connector (1), turn counter clockwise. Tighten with wrench.
- If Connector (2), turn clockwise. Hand tighten.
- Test for leaks: Open cylinder valve. Apply soapy water to all areas marked “X”. If bubbles appear in any location there is a leak. Close valve immediately, reconnect and test again for leaks. Proceed when no bubbles are visible.
- Never check for leaks with a match or open flame.
- Light appliance(s) following manufacturer's instructions.
- When appliance is not in use, keep cylinder valve closed.
For further assistance, please call our Customer Care Center at 1.800.BLU.RINO.